DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
Year of Establishment :- 1961-UG, 1985-PG
1.Three Years Course UG in Mathematics in Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
2.Two Years Course PG in Mathematics in Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
About The Department
- The Mathematics department was started in the year 1961 The department had started Post graduate courses in 1983. C.B.C.S has been introduced from the Academic Session 2015-2016. After the formation of BBMK University, the Post graduate course was taken over by the University from the academic session 2018-2019.
Vision & Mision
- Vision :- Commitment to pursue excellence in commerce education, while equipping students with knowledge and skills in commerce stream, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into national assets, and to pursue a real holistic development, integrity, moral and ethical uprightness.
- Mission :- Impart education of the highest standard through value based holistic teaching and learning by integrating traditional and innovative practices in the multinational environment.
- Inculcate a strong belief in hard work and core values of gender equality, humility and ecology in order to make them socially responsible citizens.
- Equip students with the skills needed to adapt better to the changing global scenario and gain access to multiple career opportunities.
- To attain self-reliance through balance of freedom and discipline within the body, mind and spirit.