TRIVENI KUMAR MAHTO, Ph D, M Phil, B Ed
Assistant Professor,Department of Chemistry,P K Roy Memorial College Dhanbad,Jharkhand 826004
Mob: 9006938914, 8229830440 email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Development of functionalized nanocomposites for non conventional energy production.
Lecturer, D A V +2 Katrasgarh, Katrasgarh, Dhanbad (July 2009 to September 2010)
Part Time Lecturer, BIT Sindri, Dhanbad (August 23, 2016 to June 2017).
Work experience in instrument handling like UV-Visible spectrophotometer, Fluorescence spectrophotometer, IR spectroscopy etc.
Work experience in discussing the results of UV-Vis, FTIR, XRD, TGA, FESEM, TEM, TEM, BET-Surface Area, Raman, DLS, VSM etc.
Assistant Coordinator, Department of Computer Application, P K Roy Memorial College Dhanbad.
1. Citric acid fuctionalized magnetic ferrite nanoparticles for photocatalytic degradation of azo dye. Triveni Kumar Mahto, Anurag Roy, Banalata sahoo, Sumanta kumar Sahu. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 1.
2. Polyaniline-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles for the removal of toxic dye from wastewater. Triveni Kumar Mahto, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri Sumanta Kumar Sahu. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2014, 131, 40840.
3. Polyaniline functionalized magnetic mesoporous nanocomposite: a smart material for the immobilization of lipase. Triveni Kumar Mahto, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, Banalata Sahoo, Sumanta Kumar Sahu. Polymer Composites, 2016, 37, 1152.
4. Kinetic and thermodynamic study of polyaniline functionalized magnetic mesoporous silica for magnetic field guided dye adsorption. Triveni Kumar Mahto, Soumen Chandra, Chanchal Haldar, Sumanta kumar Sahu. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 47909.
5. Hydroxyapatite conjugated graphene oxide nanocomposite: A new sight for significant application in adsorption. Triveni Kumar Mahto, Subhas Chandra Pandey, Soumen Chandra, Amit Kumar, Sumanta Kumar Sahu. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 96313.
6. Single step synthesis of sulfonic group functionalized Graphene oxide: A promising carbo-nano materials for energy application. Triveni Kumar Mahto, Rajat Jain, Soumen Chandra, Dhrubojyoti Roy, Vikas Mahto, Sumanta kumar Sahu. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2016, 4, 2933.
7. Study of the effect of xanthan gum based graft copolymer on water based drilling fluid. Rajat Jain, Vikas Mahtoa, Triveni K. Mahto. Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 2014, 51, 976.
8. Study the effect of synthesized graft copolymer on the inhibitive water based drilling fluid system. Rajat Jain, Bhola Kumar Paswan, Triveni Kumar Mahto, Vikas Mahto. Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, 2015.
9. Rheological investigations of water based drilling fluid system developed using synthesized nanocomposite. Rajat Jain, Triveni K. Mahto, Vikas Mahto. Korea-Australia Rheology Journal, 2016, 28, 55.
10. One-step synthesis of amikacin modified fluorescent carbon dots for the detection of Gram-negative bacteria like Escherichia coli. Soumen Chandra, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, Triveni Kumar Mahto, Arpita Samui, Sumanta kumar Sahu, RSC Advances , 2016, 6, 72471.
13. Sulphur and nitrogen doped carbon dots: A facile synthetic strategy for multicolour bioimaging, tiopronin sensing, and Hg2+ ion detection. S Chandra, AR Chowdhuri, Triveni Kumar Mahto, D Laha, S K Sahu. Nano-Structures and Nano-Objects, 2017, 12, 10.
14. Fabrication of a hierarchical TiO2 microsphere/carbon dots photocatalyst for oxygen evolution and dye degradation under visible light. Soumen Chandra, K Majee, Triveni Kumar Mahto, S K Padhi, S K Sahu. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, DOI: 10.1166/jnn.2018.14203.
15. One step synthesis of functionalized carbon dots for the ultrasensitive detection of Escherichia coli and iron (III). S Chandra, Triveni Kumar Mahto, AR Chowdhuri, B Das, S kumar SahuSensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2017,245,835.
List of conferences and Workshop
PAPERS IN INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES
1. Novel immobilization of lipase from candida rugosa into polyaniline incorporated mesoporous magnetic composite
Triveni Kumar Mahto, Sumanta kumar Sahu*
SPPS, Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, 2013
2. Single step functionalized ferrite nanoparticles for cationic dye removal
Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, Triveni Kumar Mahto, Sumanta kumar Sahu*
ICANN IIT Guwahati, 2013
3. Conjugation of polyaniline in magnetic mesoporous composites for magnetic ﬁeld guided waste water treatment
Triveni Kumar Mahto, Sumanta kumar Sahu*
ICC, 2014 Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
Five day certificate course on “Advanced Shale Gas Drilling and Production Techniques” held in ISM Dhanbad. The course was organised by Department of Petroleum Engineering, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Date- 01.06.15 to 05.06.15